I want to buy

Es gibt 20 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 12.054 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von djblueprint.

• Hi,

if you're an pupil or student, you may get a cheaper version from adobe.
    It hat the same features as the full-price-version, but you may not use your outcomes for commercial purposes.
    But I don't know, if this offer still exists, just ask at adobe.com

greetz, Zuzler

• Hi,

the cheapest legal offer for Adobe Photoshop 7 I could find was on ebay.de It's € 95 (plus postage, probably another 6 or 7 Euros).

The good news is that this photoshop offer is by a commercial dealer, which means that you will get a new, unused software package. Also, you won't have to place a bid because the item is available through the "Buy immediately" option only.

The bad news, I guess, is that this photoshop version is in German, and that the dealer does not deliver this item abroad.

In any case, here's the link to the offer on ebay.de, just in case...

Adobe 7 on Ebay.de

CU
    contrafibbularities

• Hi paralel,

there seem to be similar offers referring to the english retail version of ps7 in the Ebay UK place. There are some really downpriced offers too from time to time, so going there and having a closer look seems to be worth it.
    And, btw shipping isn´t too expensive with royal mail. :D

good luck, bud
    greetz
    space

• You r most welcome Waldemar.
    Ya know, those apps are OEM versions, so no Support and most likely no written manual and alike, but who cares for manuals anyway.
    And ,not the newest Versions too and all the apps are in english .
    Still what counts most is, they are absolutely legal and you can use them to upgrade to the most recent app too.
    I gotta be honest, i was a bit worried if the apps are really genuine or any kind of pirated stuff, but all apps i bought to date been absolutely fine, i registered each app soon after installation and never had any problem.
    So far it took like 1 to 2 weeks till the apps arrived each time.

Hope that helps

:)

• Gäste Informationen

Hallo Gast,

gefällt dir der Thread, willst du was dazu schreiben, oder möchtest du noch mehr in diesem Forum sehen und kostenlose Downloads?

Dann melde dich bitte an.
    Hast du noch kein Benutzerkonto, dann bitte registriere dich, nach der Freischaltung kannst du das Forum uneingeschränkt nutzen.

Hello Guest,

Do you like the thread, do you want to write something about it, or do you want to see more in this forum and free downloads?

Then please sign in.
    If you don't have an account yet, please register, after activation you can use the forum without any restrictions.

Dieses Thema enthält 12 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.
  • Dieses Thema enthält 12 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.