Es gibt 10 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 8.046 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von debbie.

• Hi Debbie,

there are several big sources where you may find what you're looking for, e.g.:

3DCommune

Renderosity

DAZ

These are some of the most popular and biggest content sites on the net. Each of these stores/communities not only has a store, but also huge freebie sections, including free objects for Bryce.

All three of these sites require registration (which is free of charge) in order to be able to access the freebie sections.

Of course, you can also buy stuff from them. DAZ, for example, sells a lot of animal and architectural models. It has quite a number of buildings in the freebie section, too, as well as some animals, if I remember correctly. DAZ is focused on Poser rather than Bryce, but DAZ Poser content can be imported into Bryce via "DAZ Studio", which is part of Bryce (from version 5.5 and higher).

I hope this will get you started on your quest for buildings and animals...

contrafibbularities

• You're welcome, Debbie. =)

Yep, there is an enormous amount of free and commercial stuff out there, and it can indeed be confusing and difficult to find one's way through the content jungle. The big sites I mentioned usually are a good starting point, though.

I hope you'll find what you're looking for! "Roman" may be a bit specific, but I'm quite sure that DAZ has some architectural models that could pass for Roman... as to animals, it should defnitely be able to satisfy your needs, DAZ has pretty much everything from birds to dinosaurs, although most of them are not for free.

contrafibbularities

• Hi Debbie,

beside the websites Con already listed above you even might want to visit "Content-Paradise.com" for more excellent Poser stuff, that may be imported into Bryce via the Studio Button ( Big "S" above the working space righthand of the top toolbar. Clicking that one, Studio will open and you can load your Poser models and finish their Poses there. Clicking the big Bryce button then lets you close Studio and return to Bryce where the prepared model just waits to get rendered).
    With all of that mentioned websites there are also excellent free downloadable tutorials about using the features of Bryce, DAZ Studio or Poser correctly.
    If you find some models in .obj or .3ds you can import them directly via the menu "File / Import Object"...
    If you`re not yet familiar with features like how to import a native Bryce object or library file with ending ".obp" simply follow the illustrated steps:
    (Same way to import a material in Materials Lab...)

cheers
    space

• That is so helpful, Thank you so much this is a fantastic group for help I really thank you for all help as I have wanted to this type of stuff for along a time and just didnt know where to start. I tried to post a pic to show you but it would,nt let me load it for some reason it wasnt a big pic but I will work that one out in time lol Thanks again I really appreciate it.

• Hello everyone, need more help please I have come along way this week with Bryce what a fantastic program. My question is I lost my skies and have now replaced them but I have no idea how to make and save them myself, I am in need of a plain white sky can I make my own and save them and if so how do I go about it. I know where all the controls and colours and camera and everything is just dont know how to add to the program or if you can do that. Thank you for anyhelp.x

• Hi Debbie,

wow - cool start into the Brycean world indeed! :top :D

So how did you lose your skies? Are they completely gone? If so you `d have to reinstall them from the content files. The normal way to install them in a proper manner into Bryce is similar to the process of importing .obp`s and .mat`s and is shown in picture 1, figure (1) and (2)... Figure (3) points the location of the neutral white background you`re after... The following screenshots show some the case-relevant controls you might want to play around with. This will increase the process of becoming familiar to all the possible steps...

If you created a new sky of your own and want to save it, just click on "add" way down under the lib thumbs ( pic 1), and the appropriate menue will open.

Happy playing and trying...

cheers,
    space

• Gäste Informationen

Hallo Gast,

gefällt dir der Thread, willst du was dazu schreiben, oder möchtest du noch mehr in diesem Forum sehen und kostenlose Downloads?

Dann melde dich bitte an.
    Hast du noch kein Benutzerkonto, dann bitte registriere dich, nach der Freischaltung kannst du das Forum uneingeschränkt nutzen.

Hello Guest,

Do you like the thread, do you want to write something about it, or do you want to see more in this forum and free downloads?

Then please sign in.
    If you don't have an account yet, please register, after activation you can use the forum without any restrictions.

Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.
  • Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.