Jo... kann nur sagen: wow!
Außerdem, wer es gern hätte -jetzt als Black Friday Deal. Es lohnt sich.
Liste der Neuerungen und Fixes laut Pilgway:
- Streamlined UI, very essential code refactoring (up
to 40%) to improve stability and development speed in the long -term
- New powerful curves and Sculpt layers included as "preview" feature, see Preferences.
- Curvature calculation routine got much better flexibility, possibility to mix short -range, smoothed and long -range curvatures arbitrary.
- Correct curvature baking for stacked islands in UV -map.
- Much more intuitive sculpt primitives - "Apply" ghosts the preview object till it is moved.
- Panoramas list improved, items presented as tiles, dockable.
- Presets tab got folders structure.
- Select edge loop with SHIFT, unselect with CTRL SHIFT become more intuitive. Try different combinations. There are a lot of intuitive combo-s.
- Mono, 32 bit, Grey/black - based as option for Export constructor.
- Edit/remove scripts history items.
- 16K support in "Change mesh & texture resolution."
- Corrected EXR export using export constructor. Correct support of mono (R) export.
- Fixed 16k AO and light baking.
- Fixed .HDR panorama import problem, it was importing as greyscale.
- Default colors for seams/sharp/sharp seams changed to more bright. Generally, you can tweak all those colors in Preferences.
- More tools included in Voxel/Surface toolset.
- Fixed fundamental materials problem that arises when a user makes materials using textures of the same name from different folders. Making the distributable package was messing the textures.
- Copy & Subtract From... in VoxTree RMB to subtract without destroying the source volume.
- A lot of stability and speed improvements.
Render room changes:
Here's what you can do there now:
- Render individual passes
- Customize the silhouettes in the renderer and in the viewport (this is important for the artist, since the person perceives the picture according to the silhouettes and the artists begin to draw from the silhouettes.
- Set up presets (for example, to quickly look at silhouettes or different lighting)
- Volumetric fog with shadows.
- Fixed a bug with shadows in shaders, now they are clearer and do not hang in the air.
- Render video to one .mp4 file
- New interface
- Automatic assembly of .psd with layers so that the artist can work with individual passes and light sources in Photoshop
- Fix toon shaders in renderer
- You can save render settings to a file and read from the file
- The light sources from the panorama now have a different density depending on the brightness, which allows you to quickly get a good result and clear, detailed shadows that convey the shape of the light source, glow from the sun, etc. (the custom panoramas need to be reimported, so that the light sources recalculated correctly)